A blog to record the Small Family's comings and goings.
Awesome name. I think you guys could form a very successful vocal trio. Or soccer offense. I can't wait to meet her!
Forgot to state the obvious--which is that she is already darling. Maybe I'm imagining things, but do I detect a resemblance to Campbell and Kira already?
Thanks Em! We're anxious to meet her ourselves. But if our family grows any more we will all have to change our last names to "Medium" :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awesome name. I think you guys could form a very successful vocal trio. Or soccer offense. I can't wait to meet her!
Forgot to state the obvious--which is that she is already darling. Maybe I'm imagining things, but do I detect a resemblance to Campbell and Kira already?
Thanks Em! We're anxious to meet her ourselves. But if our family grows any more we will all have to change our last names to "Medium" :)
Post a Comment