I've gotta admit--there was a clue since Caitlyn is sucking on the same pacifier as in the picture just below.
I LOOVE the videos, esp. the one of the girls singing to Caitlyn. It cracks me up that Kira doesn't refrain from using the hand gestures to "pop goes the weasel" even though she's supposed to be holding on to her sister!
3 comments:
I've got a guess:
Campbell
Kira
Caitlyn
How'd I do? All I know for sure is that they look like sisters!
We have a winner! Way to go Em. You did 100% better than my Mom.
--Dan
I've gotta admit--there was a clue since Caitlyn is sucking on the same pacifier as in the picture just below.
I LOOVE the videos, esp. the one of the girls singing to Caitlyn. It cracks me up that Kira doesn't refrain from using the hand gestures to "pop goes the weasel" even though she's supposed to be holding on to her sister!
Post a Comment