A blog to record the Small Family's comings and goings.
Wow, go Cammy! She's a regular Twinkle master!This brings back a lot of memories for me (do they still call the first version "Mississippi Hot Dog"?)
Well, today we use...Very Happy PaPa.seriously.
Cammy is doing great! What teaching style are they using?
Hi Karen,She is learning with a teacher who uses the suzuki method.--Dan
Thanks! I have heard great things about the Susuki Method. I would like to start Andrew with piano lessons next year if his services lighten up.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, go Cammy! She's a regular Twinkle master!
This brings back a lot of memories for me (do they still call the first version "Mississippi Hot Dog"?)
Well, today we use...
Very Happy PaPa.
seriously.
Cammy is doing great! What teaching style are they using?
Hi Karen,
She is learning with a teacher who uses the suzuki method.
--Dan
Thanks! I have heard great things about the Susuki Method. I would like to start Andrew with piano lessons next year if his services lighten up.
Post a Comment